Sorry I haven’t posted for so long. There’s just too much going on in my life right now.
A couple of quick notes before I go back to working, laundry, house cleaning, or running errands…
1. I’m already tired of seeing “x-mas” or “happy holidays” (notice I didn’t even bother to capitalize the words). Attention everyone! It’s Christmas and if you don’t like it, well, tough! Oh, one more thing, I don’t believe in political correctness.
2. Funny how our behavior changes this time of year from being nice and respectful, to being downright jerks. I had a guy pass me in the parking lot yesterday and he almost ran over two people. Are we that much in a hurry?
3. On the good news front, I’m doing my best to rest this Christmas. My body, mind, and soul need it.
4. I have committed to God that, in 2011, I will do my best to be still and listen for His voice. The more I listen to God, the better my life is.
5. My diabetes has been a roller coaster lately and I blame the pump. If I hit scar tissue, the blood sugars go nuts. If I have a good site change, my blood sugars are great. Go figure…
Finally, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and God’s love and grace upon you. I truly believe that the more we love like Jesus, the better this world will be.